Saturday, March 28, 2009

Any tips on passing the written exam for my non-professional driver's license?

I%26#039;m a Filipino citizen here in the Philippines and I%26#039;m planning to change my driver%26#039;s license from student to non-professional. I want to ask if what do they usually ask on the written exam. And can you give me any tips on passing it? Thanks!
Any tips on passing the written exam for my non-professional driver%26#039;s license?
The best thing to do is study and be prepared for any questions. I am in Australia and I found that here they will ask any questions.
Any tips on passing the written exam for my non-professional driver%26#039;s license?
There are MANY questions on the signs, their shapes and their colors. It may seem simple, but if you miss, say... 10/20, that would be totally harsh on your grade.





keep those in mind.





also, they ask what to do in the evend of a downhill parking, etc.





Don%26#039;t be afraid. It really is a common sense test. Think carefully and you%26#039;ll do great!
Reply:The exam will just be about the common traffice rules, do%26#039;s and don%26#039;ts.





Just ask some people around when you apply for the Professional Driver%26#039;s license...

No comments:

Post a Comment