Saturday, March 28, 2009

I am going to take my written test tomorrow. Is there anything important I need to turn in or show or do?

I am going to take my written test tomorrow and I know I%26#039;ll have to turn in my pink slip and all that stuff and the money so... is there anything else or is it just simple and easy?
I am going to take my written test tomorrow. Is there anything important I need to turn in or show or do?
its not that simple. A really big thing today is Idenity theft so when you go to the dmv you must have a valid origional copy of: Birth Certificate


Social Security Card


and if your over 18you%26#039;ll 2 proofs of address like bill%26#039;s %26amp; stuff . Under 18 you need a parent to sign for you. Other than that be sure you memorised EVERYTHING in the test b/c they have 2 or 3 really hard / kindof trick questions. But as long as you get 15 out of 18 of the questions right, you%26#039;ll pass


GOOD LUCK!!!


check out WWW.PENNDOT.COM


everything you need to know is there including practice tests and things you have to bring in order to even take the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment