Saturday, March 28, 2009

Driver's permit??

Hey I am turning 15 in July and I want to take a learner%26#039;s permit test.. Will I be able to take the test at the DMV when I am not enrolled at school although I am going to be a sophomore? I don%26#039;t want to wait, I want to be on the road driving!! And what should I expect on the test if I take it?
Driver%26#039;s permit??
I no that in California you have to be 16 years to get ure permit and have to have ure Drivers Education pink slip and just read the drivers hand book and you will be ok took me 3 times
Driver%26#039;s permit??
Whether or not you%26#039;re in school has nothing to do with getting a drivers license.





You can take the test anytime after you turn 15 1/2.





There are two practice tests and a flash tutorial-test here:


http://www.dmv.org/ca-california/practic...

No comments:

Post a Comment